We are currently seeking a FULL-TIME Boom Truck Operator. This job consists of operating a boom in the Boston area for drywall and/or other building materials. It is required to have the following before applying: CDL License, 1C Hoisting License, Medical Card
Sign on bonus (after 90 days of employment)
- Securing materials on your truck to prepare for jobsite delivery.
- Assist in checking loads for accuracy.
- Execute jobsite boom lifts while observing all safety procedures and practices.
- Perform daily circle checks on equipment.
- Other duties as assigned*
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude required
- Able to skillfully operate a 24′ tandem truck with a 90′ boom
- Possess a class B CDL w/ 1C hoisting license
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing w/ clean driving record (up to 3 years)
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Previous building materials/drywall experience is a plus but not required
Job location: Boston, MA
Status: Hourly position
New England Building Supply is an equal opportunity and drug-free employer offering a great work environment for a motivated team member. We offer a competitive wage, health insurance, company paid life and disability insurance, 401k, and paid holidays/sick/vacation time.