To load customer orders, unload re-supply shipments, assist in inventory control and perform general housekeeping.
- Unload incoming vendor trucks
- Pull/fulfill orders accurately
- Locate special orders that have been received
- Load orders into customer vehicles and company delivery vehicles
- Put stock away in assigned areas, including store
- Maintain correct quantities of materials, ensuring correct inventory records
- Review materials received for correct quantity and condition
- Operate gutter machine
- Keep warehouse free of debris.
- Maintain and operate company equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Education: High school diploma preferred, although not required
Experience: Previous work related work experience preferred, although not required.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Industry experience and product knowledge preferred
- Hand truck and forklift preferred
- Tape measure required
- Customer focused
- Attention to detail
- Safety conscience
Physical requirements and working conditions:
Occasional = 1% – 25%
Frequent = 26% – 75%
Constant = 76% – 100%
- Constant walking, standing, bending, climbing and crawling
- Occasional sitting for more than one hour
- Constant overall peripheral vision, color, depth perception and reading close-up
- Constant handling, reaching, feeling and grasping for objects and use of finger dexterity
- Constant hearing and talking in person
- Occasional hearing and talking via telephone, hearing faint sounds and use of public address system
Weather Related Conditions:
- Frequent exposure to heat, cold, rain, humidity, wind
- Frequent carrying and lifting objects up to 50 lbs. Occasional lifting of up to 80 lbs.
- Overtime required, as needed, including weekends