To provide on-site coordination for all phases of Multi-Family construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety.
The following is a list of the major responsibilities of the Lumber Yard Associate:
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control inspections.
- Communicate with project team.
- Ensure adherence to contracted scope of work by Subcontractor.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety & health standards.
- Identify & communicate conflicts in construction progress.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
- Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch lists.
- Monthly vehicle allowance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company cell phone and tablet
- 401k Retirement Plan (with company match)
Interested? Please forward all resumes to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you and growing our team!