New England Building Supply is the Boston area’s leading building materials supplier to builders. We are currently seeking a FULL TIME permanent Boom/Moffett Truck Operator.
The Kitchen Sales/Designer will develop and procure the various aspects of kitchen sales, in new and existing markets, while providing support to the inside and outside sales departments.
The following is a list of the major responsibilities of the Kitchen Sales/Designer:
- Design and price kitchens using the 20/20 software, Auto-CAD, etc.
- Must be comfortable working with contractors, remodelers, and retail customers
- Work independently on delivering expected results for the position
- Participate as a team member to achieve departmental goals
- Maintain showroom coverage during the Company’s normal working hours
- Maintain professionalism at all time (meetings, telephone conversations, office, etc..)
- Prioritize and manage time effectively to ensure expectations are met
- Problem solve- develop cohesive solutions that benefit the organization as a whole
- Communicate effectively with all internal staff and external contacts
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Previous related work experience preferred—5 year sales experience
- 20/20, kitchen design software, Auto CAD and kitchen design experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 20/20 Kitchen Design software, Auto-CAD
- PC – Basic computer skills including word and excel
- Telephone skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus and excellent communication skills
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Constant walking, standing, bending, climbing and crawling
- Occasional sitting for more than one hour
- Constant overall peripheral vision, color, depth perception and reading close-up
- Constant handling, reaching, feeling and grasping for objects and use of finger dexterity
- Constant hearing and talking in person
- Occasional hearing and talking via telephone
Weather Related Conditions
- Frequent exposure to heat, cold, rain, humidity, wind
- Frequent carrying and lifting objects up to 50 lbs. Occasional lifting of up to 80 lbs.
Additional Requirements: Overtime required, as needed, including weekends
Job Location: Boston, MA
New England Building Supply is an equal opportunity and drug free employer offering a great work environment for a motivated team member. We offer a competitive wage, health insurance, company paid life and disability insurance, 401k, and paid holidays/sick/vacation time.