The Human Resources Manager is directly responsible for guiding, managing and administering the overall delivery of human resources services, policies, and programs for the Company.
- Serve as a business partner to all internal clients – managers and employees – to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations.
- Maintain compliance with parent company (Kodiak) policies, initiatives and programs.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state & local labor laws and regulations.
- Establish and maintain employee records, department records and reports.
- Accurately process all payroll types including regular weekly, monthly commission and bonus.
- Update and maintain accurate employee records on the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) – ADP Workforce Now.
- Provide ongoing administration and delivery of all employee benefits and programs.
- Provide active support in the recruitment process – coordinate and guide the complete hiring process from interviewing to job offers to onboarding.
- Complete the onboarding process for new employees.
- Update and maintain various systems for HR activities such as; Cobra Source, Cigna, Rocky Mountain Reserve, One America, FMLA, Process Map, E-Verify and Samba Safety.
- Handle Random Drug and Alcohol Testing requirements for drivers and any future requirements.
- Represent the company for any unemployment claims – handle all administrative responsibilities.
- Respond to employee relation issues such as employee complaints and harassment allegations.
- Work directly with department management to assist in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Provide support for reporting accidents and injuries. Handle and maintain OSHA logs, reporting and filing.
- Report, maintain and monitor all workers’ compensation case files.
- Understand and support the principals of our culture as identified through the Employee Engagement Survey. Execute and complete any assigned actions.
- Create and maintain, as necessary, clear job descriptions of all positions.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or the equivalent education, training and experience.
- Two to four years of experience in human resource generalist role including payroll and benefits
- Preferred background in employment law and other government compliance
- ADP Workforce Now HRIS experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification or ability to obtain certification within 12 months.