To load customer orders, unload re-supply shipments, assist in inventory control and perform general housekeeping.Major Responsibilities:
- Perform cutting and packaging of materials, as directed, to prepare products for customers’ use.
- Load orders onto customer vehicles and company delivery vehicles.
- Maintain correct quantities of materials, ensuring correct inventory records.
- Review materials received for correct quantity and condition.
- Keep yard and warehouse free of debris.
- Maintain and operate company equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Education: High school diploma preferred, although not required
Experience: Previous work related work experience preferred, although not required.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Industry experience and product knowledge preferred
- Hand truck and forklift preferred
- Tape measure required
- Customer focused
- Attention to detail
- Safety conscience
Physical requirements and working conditions:
Occasional = 1% – 25%
Frequent = 26% – 75%
Constant = 76% – 100%
- Frequent walking, standing, bending, climbing and crawling
- Occasional sitting for more than one hour
- Constant overall peripheral vision, color, depth perception and reading close-up
- Constant handling, reaching, feeling and grasping for objects and use of finger dexterity
- Constant hearing and talking in person
- Occasional hearing and talking via telephone, hearing faint sounds and use of public address system
Weather Related Conditions:
- Frequent exposure to heat, cold, rain, humidity, wind
- Frequent carrying and lifting objects up to 80 lbs.
- Overtime required, as needed, including weekends
For more info please download our pdf.